• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I dont have to make you any stinkin offers!!!!

25 posts in this topic

I was on e-bay last weekend and ran across a 1938-d NGC MS-67 $120.00 or make offer. Here are the sellers pics....

KGrHqRhwE9gyf5hrBBPg1wm0Q60_57.jpgKGrHqVokE9mbv1piBPg124FIQ60_57.jpg.... lol

This piece was just listed about an hour or so before I found it and had 4 offers with one pending..... Well, I didn't make any stinking offers, what's there to think about :makepoint:....I bought it. It came in the mail today and I have got to say I'm happy.... :grin:...What do ya think?.....Joe

1938-DMS-67001.jpg1938-DMS-67006.jpg38-dNGC-67013.jpg

I love that!

Those who hesitate. . .

I would have snatched that one up too in an instant at that price.

Trying to save a few bucks with making an offer is foolish when it

comes to beauties like your Buffalo.

Congratulations!

What is going on with the front shoulder of the Buffalo? I will reserve judgement until I know what's going on there.

What your seeing are very small striations they disappear in different light angles..It would be better it they were not there but is fairly common in this area........Joe

I was on e-bay last weekend and ran across a 1938-d NGC MS-67 $120.00 or make offer. Here are the sellers pics....

KGrHqRhwE9gyf5hrBBPg1wm0Q60_57.jpgKGrHqVokE9mbv1piBPg124FIQ60_57.jpg.... lol

This piece was just listed about an hour or so before I found it and had 4 offers with one pending..... Well, I didn't make any stinking offers, what's there to think about :makepoint:....I bought it. It came in the mail today and I have got to say I'm happy.... :grin:...What do ya think?.....Joe

1938-DMS-67001.jpg1938-DMS-67006.jpg38-dNGC-67013.jpg

Might have to follow your lead.. made a small bid on a coin that has a buy now price.. decisions decisions.. might have to hit the buy now button.

What has happened to this forum?? It's all different and I don't like it....What in the heck has happened?

I'm with you on that one Joe. It's only a few members though so I'll just put them on "ignore." :)

What has happened to this forum?? It's all different and I don't like it....What in the heck has happened?

I'm with you on that one Joe. It's only a few members though so I'll just put them on "ignore." :)

What does it have to do with this topic?? Talking about pulling the trigger on an Ebay ad... :makepoint:

Now I do agree with the other topics that have been springing up (personal war between two fellas).. this is a clean topic.

Im not a buffalo fan but this coin is NICE!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! Not a Buffalo Fan??????? You just haven't seen Joe's Buffalo collection or even his new 1916 Buff. C'mon KF you will become a Buff Fan once you view them. Trust me!

Nice pic up Joe--I'm still slobberin' over the 1916 you recently received. WOW!

Jim

Whaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!!!! Not a Buffalo Fan??????? You just haven't seen Joe's Buffalo collection or even his new 1916 Buff. C'mon KF you will become a Buff Fan once you view them. Trust me!

Jim

Hi Jim, I haven't graced this forum with an image of the 1916 Buff I purchased last weekend, I'm still slobbering over it myself. It's an amazing Buff and I'm still imaging it off and on, with two cameras!!! :frustrated: Thanks for the comment Jim....Joe

What is going on with the front shoulder of the Buffalo? I will reserve judgement until I know what's going on there.

What your seeing are very small striations they disappear in different light angles..It would be better it they were not there but is fairly common in this area........Joe

What do you think is the cause?

Over polishing?

But I'm Curious what Joe's opinion is.

Jim

I enjoy "other peoples buffalos"... I bought my fair share of buffs for my type books (5 and counting).. as for certified buffs, I have to pass because I have another addiction.. Morgans.. and my 1878 Mint Set.. for which I went nuts today buying... god, my body hurts with all the punches I recieved today.. Today, Im the new owner of a 1879-CC Half,(VG Details NGC) 1878 Half (ANACS) 1878 $3 Princess (AU53 NGC), 1878 $10 Liberty (AU55 NGC).

Tomorrow Im scouting a 1879-S MS67*, 1883-CC MS64*DPL, 1880-S MS66+*, 1888-O MS65...

Fingers crossed and wallet on fire!!

Typical planchet striations still visible due to the lack of a full strike. They are less visible in the images but they are present in the hair above the Indians braid as well.