• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A meaningful NEWP to me

26 posts in this topic

I've been patiently waiting for this Texas issue to surface. I was thrilled when it was offered to me.

ex-Hidden Liberty and ex-Scher. PCGS 67. MJ

1328729589.jpg

1328824106.jpg

I need to see that one in hand. If the luster looks how I think it does, that is a blindingly awesome coin.

Here is a quick I Phone shot of it. It's has a fair share of lustre. Thanks to everybody for their feedback. MJ

1328854694.jpg

I've been patiently waiting for this Texas issue to surface. I was thrilled when it was offered to me.

ex-Hidden Liberty and ex-Scher. PCGS 67. MJ

1328729589.jpg

1328824106.jpg

WOW,

I wouldn't mind if that coin was the poster child for all toned commemoratives! UNBELIEVABLE!

Great toning! The finger print on this and the Roanoke would have turned me off. With that said the coin possesses plenty of great qualities and I can see why some might be able to look passed the finger print

Great toning! The finger print on this and the Roanoke would have turned me off. With that said the coin possesses plenty of great qualities and I can see why some might be able to look passed the finger print

I detest fingerprints, as much as anyone, but that color would trump it. IMHO.

I detest fingerprints, as much as anyone, but that color would trump it. IMHO.

than you dont hate them more than anyone lol