• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is $43.50(includes S&H) the cheapest for a 2012 SAE?

9 posts in this topic

if you can find a local show more than likely you can get one for less than $40, they were $36 and $38 at the show in Charleston last weekend. At the time silver was around $33.50 or so not much of a premium.

Let me see, if there was a show in Shreveport, 17 miles from me, 15mpg on my truck, 2 gals gas at 3.49, that's about $7. $38.00 plus $7 = $45. lol It might be cheaper to stay home and buy off the bay. lol

No sarcasm intended mtnstyne, all in fun my friend!!

Let me see, if there was a show in Shreveport, 17 miles from me, 15mpg on my truck, 2 gals gas at 3.49, that's about $7. $38.00 plus $7 = $45. lol It might be cheaper to stay home and buy off the bay. lol

No sarcasm intended mtnstyne, all in fun my friend!!

But you could also use your opportunity to purchase other nice coins, like the 1959 proof cameo Franklin Half that you want.

I ordered mine the last week of December for $615 per roll from Gainesville Coin, unfortunately I don't have any extras this year.