• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sooooo, how do ya like my new nickel?

16 posts in this topic

I like it, but am surprised that is is not a Buffalo Nickel. :)

This guy doesn't have any Buffs I would be interested in, kind of a bottom feeder.....lol That wasn't very nice was it. He has some nice stuff but very over priced and not even graded. But a guy can get lucky there sometimes like with this coin. And a guy can get really burned if he's not careful and at the top of his game in his store.....Joe

Are you OK Joe?

Are you done with the Buffs?

Is there a full moon tonight?

Is this a "sleep walk" purchase?

Did you hit the send button to soon?

One to many beers?

One more, 1971? You gotta be kidding me!

Nice coin,

Ray

Are you OK Joe?

Are you done with the Buffs?

Is there a full moon tonight?

Is this a "sleep walk" purchase?

Did you hit the send button to soon?

One to many beers?

One more, 1971? You gotta be kidding me!

Nice coin,

Ray

You got me laughing pretty good on that one! Yes I am giving the Buffs a break for a while, but this is the time of the year for purchases so I do this just to warm up to it a bit. I bought a VERY nice 38 pcgs proof Lincoln just the other day and I'm still drooling over it, it's really pretty. I'll be sending it to Bob "Robec" with a couple of others for a regrade and a true view as I sure can't image the darn thing, it's impossible and I know this now....Thanks for all the comments and it's good to see my favorite forum is still alive and well.....Joe

Supercool nickel you got there and an outstanding photo, but please don't tell me that your are starting a toned Jefferson Nickel collection. I can't afford competition, lol.