• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just picked up an awesome toned proof Roosevelt!!

20 posts in this topic

:whee::banana::whee::banana::whee::banana::whee:

Just picked up this toner from a very nice guy across the street. There was a post where

everyone was showing off there toners. I spotted this baby and I knew I needed to own it. I

sent the guy a PM asking him if he was willing to sell the coin I was very interested. He

said sure make me an offer I cant refuse, well I made a good offer because she is now

mine!! This coin will defiantly go in my top 5 favorites!! :cloud9: Cant wait to get her in my

hands and of course I will be sending her to bob to photo for my collection.

1953A-1.jpg

I saw it posted and thought about you. That is just about perfect target toning with beautiful colorful rainbow toning. You did good.

There were a few posted that would fit nicely in your collection.

I saw it posted and thought about you. That is just about perfect target toning with beautiful colorful rainbow toning. You did good.

There were a few posted that would fit nicely in your collection.

I couldn't help my self!! :grin:

ASTOUNDING nice Roosie! I am thoroughly jealous!!!!!!!!!

I noticed in another thread that you have 6 Roosevelt albums......you can send me some more!! :grin:

I noticed in another thread that you have 6 Roosevelt albums......you can send me some more!! :grin:

HA HA! Nice try, buddy!

I do need to post some images of them though.

HA HA! Nice try, buddy!

I do need to post some images of them though.

:foryou: I only want the proofs!! ;)

I use to have a pair that looked very smilar...sold them years ago but I always liked the look (thumbs u

Please excuse the crappy digital camera images as these were taken long ago :whistle:

TwinsObv.jpg

TwinsRev.jpg

1958Obv3.jpg

1958Obv.jpg

1958Rev.jpg

1959Obv4.jpg

1959Obv.jpg

1959Rev2.jpg

Oh and here is a business strike that went 65* at NGC and it looks surprisingly similar :o

new010.jpg

new016.jpg