• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB 2012 ASE in a hurry!

15 posts in this topic

Anyone have any 2012 ASE bullion that I could buy 1 of and have shipped to me by Saturday? Buddy from work is having a baby shower and thought it might be a cool gift.

You'll be very lucky to get your hands on one by that date.

I would suggest giving a 2011 with the caveat to the parents that when the 2012 arrives you would exchange out the 2011.

The kid would never know...

Yeah just realized they are only pre-sales. I was looking at silvertowne and they show them as "in stock" until you go to the item description then it shows that it is a pre-sale.

Guess I will find something else.

I have shifted the job of baby gift shopping to my wife for this one. Maybe next time they will plan on having a baby later in the year lol

Well, I was planning on having extra ones since I usually order 2 rolls, keep one for myself and then my uncle usually takes 5 or 10, but this year he surprised me and said he wanted a whole roll! So I'll have no extras this year.

Well, I was planning on having extra ones since I usually order 2 rolls, keep one for myself and then my uncle usually takes 5 or 10, but this year he surprised me and said he wanted a whole roll! So I'll have no extras this year.
:P

This year I bought from Gainsville coins, but in the past I've purchased from Apmex and Coast to Coast without incident.

When I ordered this year I checked Apmex, Gainesville and Provident Metals (this is another one I've ordred from but I forgot on my last post!) and Gainesville was the lowest (at least last week).

And this reminds me, the 2012 Maples and Austrian Philharmonics are already available (duh, why didn't I think of this) and have been for a month, so you might check them out - plus the premiums aren't so rediculous, I paid $30.75 for my eagles (with the quantity discount) while the 2 philharmonics I bought were only $29 each!