• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Very noowbish question

19 posts in this topic

You probably would have gotten a wealth of information repeated just for you if you hadn't been acting the way you have towards most the members here. Now look at the help you get, "Help Yourself". Tried to tell ya!!

Weeeell, seems you are setting a double standard. You say that you will help "with the intent to learn" yet you do not post anything helpful meh

I see what I'm dealing with.

Weeeell, seems you are setting a double standard. You say that you will help "with the intent to learn" yet you do not post anything helpful meh

You're dealing with having "cried wolf" too many times. You ripped on people, posted rubbish, and ripped on them again.

You refuse to spend even a few seconds doing a search to get your answer (if you don't know how to do a basic search, just ask....I am sure folks will help you on that if it keeps you from posting ;) ).

both sides of die hit each other without coin blank

leaving an impression on one or both dies, showing in the design on future coins minted

look for reverse design parts on obverse and/or obverse design parts on reverse of a coin

:troll:

Like I said, I ignore mean, untruthful, or condescending posts.

I find it incredible that you have the nerve to call others trolls. You were recently banned for a week for causing "community disruption". In other words, TROLLING! The people who responded to this thread don't believe that you don't know the answer to your question and think that you posted it for the sole purpose of causing "community disruption."

Since you won't divulge your age, I will assume that you are 12 years old and answer your question. Pictures are worth a thousand words.

So what is a die clash?

1920ClashedDieMercuryDime.jpg

That combined with the text definition provided in this thread should satisfy your inquiry and make any future posts in this thread unnecessary.

Quite simply move along then.

With today's new technology incorporated into the coin presses, we no longer see spectacular die clashes.

Thanks for the help, lehigh.

Now, does the help cancel out the negatives? :roflmao:

I don't block you because I find it eerily fascincating to see what you do next. You are like the 2011/2012 version of BNB.

I don't block you because I find it eerily fascincating to see what you do next. You are like the 2011/2012 version of BNB.

And look what happened to him.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4423582#Post4423582

And look what happened to him.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4423582#Post4423582

Yes, I am indeed aware of BNB's fate.

It's only inevitable that noow meets the same fate.

.....and, there we go again. You get help but then you lash out. You cannot just take something and accept it for what it is and shut up. You always need to comment and 99.99999% of the time, you do it in a negative/attacking sort of way.

Lehigh went to the trouble of even posting a picture and you still make fun. Why not just accept it and shut up and move on?

Obviously, raising your post count and off others are still the top 2 things on your list this year.

Obviously, raising your post count and off others are still the top 2 things on your list this year.

Yeah...but...but...he does it SO well! lol

jom

Wow, didn't know people cared so much about post counts. lol

Jersey, block me if you want, that is your choice. I only block people that have spammed me via PM.