• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PL war nickel???

40 posts in this topic

Does anyone have a ballpark estimate of the value of a PL silver nickel? In general, Mid MS-grade.

There is no "in general" guide for prices for a coin as rare as this. Is there one you are looking at buying, or are you just asking a random question? If a 65PL were to ever come to auction, I would start the bidding at $250, and go up from there.

Does anyone have a ballpark estimate of the value of a PL silver nickel? In general, Mid MS-grade.

No, but I would love to find one slabbed for my collection.

There are a couple I know the location of - and have already arranged with the owners to buy them if they are ever interested in selling. Unfortunately, they are in strong hands right now.

Thanks for the replys.

I saw a thread from early this year where someone was asking $500 for a 45-S graded 65PL

doh!

My mistake, there was another member of the cointalk forum that said his price was $500, I asummed that was the seller. The thread here I believe was posted on March.

doh!

My mistake, there was another member of the cointalk forum that said his price was $500, I asummed that was the seller. The thread here I believe was posted on March.

Link?

Also, I've never seen you on CoinTalk. How many handles (names) do you have? ;)

doh!

Link?

Also, I've never seen you on CoinTalk. How many handles (names) do you have? ;)

Zip, zing, nada.

The website IMO is more disorganized than ATS.

Link to post here

Link to CT

Yup, my mistake.

Lets see- physics has not said anything mean, incorrect, or condescending in a week! I think that's a new record :golfclap:

Yup, my mistake.

Lets see- physics has not said anything mean, incorrect, or condescending in a week! I think that's a new record :golfclap:

Stop trolling. You likely created this thread for the sole purpose of trolling. Why post about a rare coin you will never own unless you were trying to bait physics into the thread under false pretenses?

Yup, my mistake.

Stop trolling. You likely created this thread for the sole purpose of trolling. Why post about a rare coin you will never own unless you were trying to bait physics into the thread under false pretenses?

Nope, I was looking for a price range in case I found one to add to my PL set. Please stop trolling :troll: with your inappropriate pictures.

Noow, I have always said - if you play nice, don't troll, post reasonably, and ask with an intent to learn, I have no problems with you or anyone. The problem in the past has been that you haven't.

I'm willing to give you another chance, hoping you learned your lesson after your time-out.

Oh really, I thought you were being nice to me due to unspeakable reasons... :)

I am willing to not argue as long as statements are not untruthful, condescending, or hurtful.

Yup, my mistake.

Jason has gone out of his way to help you and numerous other collectors on this board, and he only became aggravated by your non-sense posting/incessant trolling. Jason was trying to be amicable and leave the past behind; however, you appear to be attempting to instigate a fight so you can attack him and feel sorry for yourself. There is no place for this. Why don't you move on and leave the past behind?

Yup, my mistake.

Jason has gone out of his way to help you and numerous other collectors on this board, and he only became aggravated by your non-sense posting/incessant trolling. Jason was trying to be amicable and leave the past behind; however, you appear to be attempting instigate a fight so you can attack him and feel sorry for yourself. There is no place for this. Why don't you move on and leave the past behind?

I do not listen to those with a biased mind toward me. I didn't bother to read your post because I assumed it was something negative. Lets move on, ok? :)

Noow: Just curious but why do you always double post? Can't you put into one post what you have to say? Even if you submit the post you can always add to it by editing.

jom

Noow: Just curious but why do you always double post? Can't you put into one post what you have to say? Even if you submit the post you can always add to it by editing.

jom

I find it more efficient to just add a post rather than editing the post.

Of course, some lesser ones would say, "He's trying to raise his post count!"

And I could see why. The reason being is that you have ADMITTED as much in the past.

I'm just saying that you wouldn't get the animosity toward you if you wouldn't look like you are playing these games. Whether your not you intend on "raising your post count" it LOOKS as if you are. Most view this is as just childish....at least it is perceived that way, IMO.

jom

And I could see why. The reason being is that you have ADMITTED as much in the past.

I'm just saying that you wouldn't get the animosity toward you if you wouldn't look like you are playing these games. Whether your not you intend on "raising your post count" it LOOKS as if you are. Most view this is as just childish....at least it is perceived that way, IMO.

jom

I agree also!! This person hasn't changed at all!!

jom

I agree also!! This person hasn't changed at all!!

Like you said in a PM, I truly am "hard-headed" :)