• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PL war nickel???

40 posts in this topic

Like you said in a PM, I truly am "hard-headed" :)

That's not something to be proud of.

Really? I think it is a good quality in theright situations :)

When posts are not incorrect, condescending, or mean, I will take them seriously. Like the time when I was shown water in an NGC slab, I changed my results. :idea:

In the right situations, yes. On a discussion board when arguing with experienced and knowledgeable collectors, no.

In the right situations, yes. On a discussion board when arguing with experienced and knowledgeable collectors, no.

:golfclap:

Well and concisely said. It's a sad thing when one fights help to learn. And to publicly make oneself a persona non grata to many people, for no other reason than ignorance and trolling, is sad indeed.

Many of the NGC board folks are super helpful with explaining and helping to learn. I hope that this experience doesn't make many less helpful to others because of this. I liken it to the newbie "only flippers" on the PCGS boards whenever a new USMint flip pops up. They come on, refuse to look for anything, refuse to listen to those that don't post that they want to hear, and are in and gone again as soon as the flip is done. I have found myself jaded to those types of newbies and hope the same doesn't happen to others on these boards because of this poster.

Each post is filled with either ignorance or a smartass attack of a reply, instead of dropping things or realizing he was wrong and moving on.

noow. Please tell us. Do you have as many problems with other folks as you seem to have here? I'll guess you do.

Only if they try to get in fights with me for no apparent reason, which I can relate to here.

More knowledge does not mean "higher up" in the coin collector social scale. "I went to Harvard, so it doesn't matter that I murdered that guy" :idea:

Again, I will not comment on Bochi's post.

More knowledge does not mean "higher up" in the coin collector social scale. "I went to Harvard, so it doesn't matter that I murdered that guy" :idea:

Of course you won't comment because there isn't anything to comment on. Bochi is spot on.

BTW, there is NO "social scale". It's simply knowledge. If you prefer not to listen then I'm wondering why you even bother posting here. WTF is the point?

Like I mentioned in the other thread you are not "perceived" well here but you admitted you don't see it that way. I guess everyone is out of step in the Marching Band except you.

BTW, I also find it rather hypocritical that you claim you are being treated bad ("When posts are not incorrect, condescending, or mean"). The FIRST time I even noticed you was a response to a thread I had on the BST which, frankly, was RUDE on your part. So there is a double standard with you then. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

jom

Of course you won't comment because there isn't anything to comment on. Bochi is spot on.

BTW, there is NO "social scale". It's simply knowledge. If you prefer not to listen then I'm wondering why you even bother posting here. WTF is the point?

Like I mentioned in the other thread you are not "perceived" well here but you admitted you don't see it that way. I guess everyone is out of step in the Marching Band except you.

BTW, I also find it rather hypocritical that you claim you are being treated bad ("When posts are not incorrect, condescending, or mean"). The FIRST time I even noticed you was a response to a thread I had on the BST which, frankly, was RUDE on your part. So there is a double standard with you then. I'll keep that in mind in the future.

jom

Ok, I guess can't change your views then. :shrug:

I would pointout the fallacies in your post but I just don't have the time for that right now.

noow. Please tell us. Do you have as many problems with other folks as you seem to have here? I'll guess you do.

Only if they try to get in fights with me for no apparent reason, which I can relate to here.

Thanks. I understand now.