• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Coin Software - Happy Holidays

24 posts in this topic

Hello fellow numismatists,

Tis the season for giving, so I have decided to offer a Free no strings attached copy of my company's latest coin collecting database software, Coin Catalog Pro, to the first 10 folks who respond to this post.

You can check out the program and read about it, download an evaluation copy for yourself, etc at the following site: http://www.db-pros.com

Coin Catalog Pro by DB-Pros, Inc.

Coin_Catalog_Pro_Software_screenshot_small.jpg

This is fully functional professional quality software designed for the serious coin collector/investor. We just hope you will spread the word if you enjoy the product.

Again, this is no strings attached, retail value of this is $25 (and its a good deal at that I think!).

Happy Holidays and God Bless to All

Bruce B.

@DB-Pros, Inc.

I recommend you guys give the demo a try, this software is a little different than what you might be used to. There are no automatic price updates. Think of it more like an Excel spreadsheet on steroids.

If you are still interested, send me an email to info at db-pros. com

Please list your Forum name as well so I make sure to get you a license.

I will try to get them to you later today.

Cheers

I too would like to try it.

I use NGC's reports for my coin lists but it doesn't convert easy to Excel or easier ways to cross the coins for certain sets, or even just see the raw/graded coins easily.

It is nice that NGC loads the fair market value but that doesn't matter much to me.

I just want to be able to swap them as needed and see them for sets and what im missing, or have to get yet.

Have a great weekend all, Matt

Ive spent a half hour playing around in it and it is very user friendly even for a non computer type user...

Very nice format that is easy to follow, easy to input info and i like the clipboard function. Very easy to transfer data over from any other spreadsheet.

Thanks for the great program.

Happy Holidays, Matt

Must be too complicated for me. The site links have taken me to 5 different pages and still can't find the download. I give up.
]

You can download the installer below, and it will set up the program in evaluation mode. Contact him for instructions to convert this download to the full version (it's painless and easy, so far).

http://www.db-pros.com/CoinCatalogPro/CoinCatalogProInstall.msi

Ok, one more concern. When I go to open the program, I get a security notice that windows has detected a possible security threat in this program. Did anyone else get this. It will let me open the software "IF" I click, I trust this source.

Ok, one more concern. When I go to open the program, I get a security notice that windows has detected a possible security threat in this program. Did anyone else get this. It will let me open the software "IF" I click, I trust this source.

Yes, I did, but given the database underpinning of the program, I wasn't surprised. My antivirus revealed no threat, but I would advise you to run your own analysis.

I'm highly doubtful of the possibility of a Macintosh version. The program is based on Microsoft Access, a database program, that is unavailable for the Mac. It is possible that there is an alternative version using a different database; however, this is unlikely. If you have a windows disk, you can install windows on a separate partition using bootcamp or use Parallels or other software program to create a "virtual" PC.