• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Third Annual Secret Santa: Post What You Got!!!!

54 posts in this topic

I got this sweeeeeet Washie from Dean (dean1345) today! Thank you Dean, she's a beauty! Thanks again Jason for sponsoring this another year my friend!

1962WashingtonNGCPF67CameoObv.jpg

1962WashingtonNGCPF67CameoRev.jpg

Heck, I'm only just now mailing out my offering :o !! I'll post what I get as soon as I get it, though :) .

Edited to add: put my offering into the mail today (12/9/11).... and I hope it is deemed worthy :wishluck: by the recipient....

Got a 2008 First Lady Bronze set and a 73-S silver Ike! Yay! :banana:

jom

PS: I don't know who the member is yet....I'll let you later.

EDIT: It was beawchan ...thanks!

A silver set is great noow!! Btw, coin trader & KeeNoooo, think of the spirit my friends. It's the gift of giving that makes all this fun, not just the gift! (thumbs u

Oh wow! That makes what I sent out look really bad! Well this was first year involved so I will do better next year! Apologize to who I sent it to. lol

Nick

Don't feel bad at all! Its the thought that counts here, and every year I always say the gifts should be about $20. Of course, every year there are always some spectacular gifts.

Got a 1976 Silver Mint Set :)

Nothing wrong with a little silver these days!!

You weren't even playing, noow. No one sent you anything, and you didn't send anyone anything.

lol

He'll do anything to add to his post count. Maybe NGC is paying him for posting. hm

jom

You weren't even playing, noow. No one sent you anything, and you didn't send anyone anything.

lol

He'll do anything to add to his post count. Maybe NGC is paying him for posting. hm

jom

Maybe he's thinking of another thread!

lol

jom

Maybe he's thinking of another thread!

All I had to do was perform an IP switch and act as another ****** ****** *** ** * ***** **** ***** * **** and use a anonymous ad***** to **** *** ****. Then I recieve a ******. All the better to participate, secretly :)

Can't tell exactly what I sent, but I can say that I sent my own piece of silver. "noow" was not participating, but another board member was :/

Oh wow! That makes what I sent out look really bad! Well this was first year involved so I will do better next year! Apologize to who I sent it to. lol

Nick

Don't feel bad at all! Its the thought that counts here, and every year I always say the gifts should be about $20. Of course, every year there are always some spectacular gifts.

Nick

The problem for me is I don't have any honest dealers around me so what I get for $20 isn't quite what others may be able to get! lol but it was fun any way. And your right... its not about the gift itself. Thanks for making me feel better!

Nick

Haha! I go to notify the moderators of noow's last post, and someone else beat me to it.

That being said, I know exactly who was playing, and will provide the list of participants to the mods if asked. I do not suspect anyone on the list of being this cancer.

Haha! I go to notify the moderators of noow's last post, and someone else beat me to it.

That being said, I know exactly who was playing, and will provide the list of participants to the mods if asked. I do not suspect anyone on the list of being this cancer.

Where is the "like" button for this post?

The first person who can guess what I did will win fame and fortune :)

Hint1: No, I did not lie :)

Hint2: I'm not an "alt", whatever that means :D

Hint3: The events may be completely unrelated :insane:

Hint4: physicsfan, think outside of the box :idea:

Santa be Swappin!

I received this Fine Barber Quarter from KeeNooo

Maybe it was luck or perhaps he called my wife, to discover that I don't have any Barber Quarters in my collection.

Now I have a very nice one!

Also include were two Liberty Head nickels 1912, 1906 for my Raw collection.

Thank you KeeNooooooo

Merry Christmas

118976.jpg.0280aef32e3f52f9f0606b7d36532076.jpg

I got some coin jewelry that consisted of 2 cut out mercury dime necklaces, a 1902 indian head penny necklace and a 1898 liberty nickel money clip, thank you very much Coin trader, and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours !!