• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Boss Bobby.

34 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday Bss (dont know you well enough to call you by your name yet) I hope you have a wonderful day and many more to come in the future.

-Chris#2

You know me on this forum and that's good enough for me my friend. Thanks Chris (#2) lol

Happy Birthday Bss (dont know you well enough to call you by your name yet) I hope you have a wonderful day and many more to come in the future.

-Chris#2

If you're concerned about this, then you may call him Mister Bobby.

Chris

lol if I did that, he would feel even older than he already is lol

Yeah, but when a 50 year-old calls you "Sir" you know you're a goner! I keep telling them that I was "enlisted", but they keep promoting me.

:signofftopic:

Speaking of terms of address.........

I was working with a trainee today, and as we were leaving a convenience store, the trainee said, "See you later, guys!" I turned around real quick and said, "That's odd! All I see are ladies." I suggested that he get used to saying something like, "Y'all have a good day."

Chris

Cripes...another year has passed?

~looking around~ yep...still here!

Happy Birthday Bobby

Pretty soon you'll qualify for the Sr. discount @ IHOP :preach: Oh Miss

lol if I did that, he would feel even older than he already is lol

Yeah, but when a 50 year-old calls you "Sir" you know you're a goner! I keep telling them that I was "enlisted", but they keep promoting me.

:signofftopic:

Speaking of terms of address.........

I was working with a trainee today, and as we were leaving a convenience store, the trainee said, "See you later, guys!" I turned around real quick and said, "That's odd! All I see are ladies." I suggested that he get used to saying something like, "Y'all have a good day."

Chris

In some parts of the country, the term "guys" is all encompassing. I personally use the term guys for a mixed group (although, if its all ladies, I'll use something more genteel).

Hey buddy, I hope you have a great birthday and an even better year before the next one rolls around. You ARE the man :)