• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First call on my busties

12 posts in this topic

Even though I have often said over the years that my coins aren't for sale several people have asked me for first chance at one or another of my bust halves if I ever decided to sell.

Well, that day has finally come. Before I post any for sale signs if anyone still wants first shot at anything I have shown on the boards let me know. I'll get you fresh pics and a price.

I call shotgun on all of them! lol if you have any specific that you are selling, please point them out, as my budget like many others is stretched at this point. This post is sort of like saying, "the world is for sale, call dibs if your interested!"

I call shotgun on all of them! lol if you have any specific that you are selling, please point them out, as my budget like many others is stretched at this point. This post is sort of like saying, "the world is for sale, call dibs if your interested!"

My early busts have all aready been spoken for however my entire capped bust collection--minus the 1815--is available. Yes, even my '27s. My post was kind of a reminder to those who have already called dibs on particular coins. Since I don't want to leave out anyone that I did promise first shot to I really didn't want to put up a list yet.

For that matter, Jeff, I think you are one of the people who has asked about certain coins in the past.