• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can't believe it's still going.

13 posts in this topic

Funny that he says I am a professional coin collector from the US , yet his location is Calling lake, Alberta, Canada.

With a -1, he's going to need to sell ALOT of those '89-CC's at $50 (they should be "20 times more expensive" by now) and get positive feedback....but that's not gonna happen, so....

callinglake.jpg

I've called in the coordinates 55 degrees 12 minutes 31.92 seconds N by 113 degrees 11 minutes 25.68 seconds W for a Predator Drone strike with Hellfire

missiles, we should find out by morning if the target has been eliminated.

I that going to be all Canada or just a selected area . Just want to know if I neeed to short the looney lol

I that going to be all Canada or just a selected area . Just want to know if I neeed to short the looney lol

Moose.jpg

The target area is totally up to Bullwinkle, who has been outfitted with lasers to paint the target for the incoming Hellfire missiles.

Legit, what would be the basis of reporting this auction?

callinglake.jpg

I've called in the coordinates 55 degrees 12 minutes 31.92 seconds N by 113 degrees 11 minutes 25.68 seconds W for a Predator Drone strike with Hellfire

hahahahaha pretty funny. But on a serious note, it is sad to see all of these scammers on ebay, i buy a lot on ebay and have never been burned, but i always check feedback and selling history to get an idea, as most should

Just checked eBay, the strike appears to have been successful.

callinglake.jpg

Just read this and just about busted my gut laughing. That's some funny stuff....I needed that....