• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dupy dupy do oh my. It's a purdy one....

13 posts in this topic

I sold the most beautiful 1926 Buff I've ever seen to a collector who made me an offer I couldn't refuse. Since that sale I've been on the hunt for another one to replace the BIG hole. After about a year and two purchases I found this one. This is a pcgs with a high grade and CAC stickered. This coin has more luster than a just about any other Buff I've laid my eyes on. So, tell me your thoughts on this one. Thanks for looking....Joe

002-4.jpg

003-5.jpg

This is another I picked up raw and was hoping for a higher grade than the wimpy one assigned. As far as I'm concerned this coin is over the top beautiful. This coin has a better strike than the coin above, no question about that. It's the luster that carried the top coin to a 1 1/2 point higher grade than the bottom coin.

006-5.jpg

007-2.jpg

No question, IMHO, the blue buff is a far superior coin to the golden buff, even in strike and especially dripping with lustre. Congrats Joe, on an absolutely beautiful coin.

Jim

Nicely put Kurtdog!! I love that blue Buffalo, it looks like a diamond scintillating in the light.

Joe, the luster on that blue monster is off the chart. I feel like I could dive into it. You won't find too many '26's much better, although you came close with the gold. As usual, nothing but the best for Joe. (worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

I'm going to have to go againt the flow Joe.

The luster on the top coin if better than fine, but the spots are just a crime.

I like the bottom one the best and it's not just for jest! :roflmao:

Strikes look comparable to me on both coins. The bottom one has a very nice golden color but, if given the choice, I like the awesome booming luster of that top coin and I am not bothered by those tiny spots, at all, that's just a little bit of really nice NT russet color. :thumbsup: