• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Libery Nickel Series Complete but not finished

17 posts in this topic

Finally, 1885 slot is filled. Been months since my last purchase.

The ms61 best I could afford..... with spouse approval.

I will be starting a "save the OP bank account" fund for anyone that wants to contribute lol

Cheers,

111727.jpg.ce2ad7b81a840372cc0e68a5c1526cd4.jpg

111728.jpg.d2dd687bf80e108cbea5e146144fdbde.jpg

Congratulations on a wonderful accomplishment! :applause: Good work!!!

I agree that it looks better than a 61. (thumbs u

I believe you can make your wife happy with this coin by resubmitting. That is a beauty for the grade. Congrats on completing the series(even with upgrades later).

Jim

Thanks for the great comments.

Maybe I should send the coin to San Diego for an opinion?

The coin will be imaged by Bob Campbell and I will post his pictures too.

Hoping for great coin in hand

OP

Great looking coin and congrats on finishing the set. I always had a fondness for Liberty Nickels. A Lib Nickel was the first coin I ever got (a gift from my grandparents when I was 10 or 11).

The funny thing is, when I did my raw set a few years ago, my 1885 was busted out of a MS-61 holder as well... and looked a lot like yours! Very nice, I'm glad you picked up a really tough piece.

I know the feeling! :cloud9:

Nice '85 and nice wife. (thumbs u

She is really cool.

She told me that when I talk about coins, it's like the adults talking in the Peanuts cartoon! God Love Her!

111773.jpg.4e323ce39cdc06f5b0a9a184dfa87c6d.jpg

That's great OP! Fine accomplishment! Now that your set's complete it will be easy to upgrade a little each year. The hard part is done! You're a lucky man! :thumbsup:

That's great OP! Fine accomplishment! Now that your set's complete it will be easy to upgrade a little each year. You're a lucky man! :thumbsup:

:applause: (thumbs u