• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A great big HUGE thank you to a fellow forum member "jesbroken"...

5 posts in this topic

I would like to use this platform to thank "jesbroken" for helping me do a virtual coin album for my Buffalo Nickel collection. Taking the images of all of my buffs, down loading, and sending took FOREVER!! But Jim stuck it out for about three long days, and nights, if I remember right, to get this project complete. Not only that, I made a few mistakes along the way, which he did over again with out one complaint, an amazing guy!! And let me say, it just looks fabulous, much nicer than I'd could have possibly imagined!!

So here's to you my friend......THANK YOU BUDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe

Yea Jim is a great member! (thumbs u Believe it not, I have found that we have some very helpful and caring members here that you actually will not find on any other forum.

Yea Jim is a great member! (thumbs u Believe it not, I have found that we have some very helpful and caring members here that you actually will not find on any other forum.

Wtg Jim!! ^^