• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Links - Do they update themselves?

11 posts in this topic

I was gonna ask the NGC Registry forum but I thought I'd ask here first in case someone knew.

Question: When you add coins to your registry and coin count and rank number changes, do your sig links automatically update eventually also or do you have to re-copy and paste your link back into your profile sig line? Thanks!

I don't know for sure but I would say just from a computer logic standpoint that they do. It is a hyperlink to the actual site and as long as you refresh the page, then they should.

Others can't see your personal information. They can only see the public page. If you go to your control panel, at the right of the set you wish to add to your sig, there's a link under signature. Click on that, and it will take you to a code you can copy and paste in your sig.

Others can't see your personal information. They can only see the public page. If you go to your control panel, at the right of the set you wish to add to your sig, there's a link under signature. Click on that, and it will take you to a code you can copy and paste in your sig.

That's cool! Thanks for the info!!

That's cool! Thanks for the info!!

No problem! (thumbs u