• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enjoy....here are some randomly gathered coin images I just uploaded to my

25 posts in this topic

Well, it looks like the moderator deleted the thread about me looking for the true name and particulars of coincopwife at popforum.net.

It looks like I'm going to have to start my own message board since the first amendment isn't a freedom believed in by administrators of coin message boards.

Maybe coincopwife or Jay picked up the phone and made a few threats of their own.

Strange that so many lies can be said about me but when I seek information or state the truth, I get censored. Well, this isn't the last place where I can speak my mind, I promise you that.

Stay tuned, this lastest little event only pushes me in the direction I was hoping to get Jay to fix publicly. No problem, I can always use more money.

"Do you remember this Indian Head cent ?"

It looks familiar, however, I must be honest, I do not specifically remember that coin, but it looks like a nice one.

It was part of your inventory .

Well, it doesn't surprise me. I think, on average, we had one of the highest quality inventories of coins as compared to most other dealers.

Yes, our coins weren't cheap but then again, I don't think any knowledgeable numismatists would expect their to be a Santa Claus in numismatics.

Isn't that a famous quote by David Bowers?

If you make a new message board, make sure to reserve the username COINDUDE!!!

I hate it when people steal my name!!

I doubt that anyone would ever steal mine.

Chris

Well, it doesn't surprise me. I think, on average, we had one of the highest quality inventories of coins as compared to most other dealers.

Yes, our coins weren't cheap but then again, I don't think any knowledgeable numismatists would expect their to be a Santa Claus in numismatics.

Isn't that a famous quote by David Bowers?

I picked it up for Heritage when they sold your inventory .

By the way Adrian. The anaconda member here is you when you joined here back in 2003. You only made two post. I'll bet you can request a new password and keep the name.

It looks like I'm going to have to start my own message board since the first amendment isn't a freedom believed in by administrators of coin message boards.

You're a lawyer and you believe the first amendment applies to a privately owned message board?

at least here, usually they give you 3 strikes - with a week cooling down period for each infraction

I have to join facebook to see pics - don't want to as hiding from creditors

You're a lawyer and you believe the first amendment applies to a privately owned message board?

I'm sure that he knows it applies only to government regulation. I think he was using the term synonymously with "freedom of speech" and somehow "First Amendment" has crept into the non-legal lexicon as a substitute for allowing people to say what they want regardless of the actual text and legal meaning of the First Amendment itself.. I agree that I would have re-worded it if I were a lawyer though...

If you need a moderator for your forum Adrian hit me up as I was going to be the Mod for the TCCS before the virus's ate the sight up and we lost Gary. :P

Just remember..."burnt Christmas" lol

. I like your gathering of coins. I was surprised to see the one barber I own in there! It is a cool looking piece, but by no means a monster. There are images on my facebook page also under blucc photos.

Image number 27 I shot for DeFalco and it is a great toner, but look at one of the threads about his passing on CU and you will see the other shot at the same time that is one of my favorites.