• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post a coin that makes you think of Christmas.

31 posts in this topic

I've got a variety of coins that the colors make me think of Christmas. Still, people dream of white Christmas' so white coins are fine too. Post a coin (or token, medal, darkside etc.) that makes you think of Christmas... Image by Shane Canup and I think he did an excellent job.

scFR48-2sm.jpg

scFR48revsm.jpg

Makes me wish Martin would give this to me for Christmas!!! lol

Only kidding of course, but I wanted to post this beauty again!!

Yeah you have to watch out when you send your coins to Sam. You are

not guaranteed to get them all back. I am still missing my 1965 MS68UC. (tsk)

Haha!! If I ever come across one that I think will grade at that level, I'll send it to you and sell it to you at half price if it comes back as such!!

Thats only because you made me pay 2x for the 1966!! :roflmao:

I could have charged you double.... and you still would have wanted it... you dime freak!!! And, I mean that in the nicest possible way!!! lol

You more than likely right but I would have been able to make myself write that check.

When I first started collecting Roosevelt's I thought it was crazy to spend $500 on a coin

and then I bought a $880 coin and one thing leads to another and I am spending

thousands on Roosevelt's!! Well at least I have fewer and fewer slots to upgrade!!

Ok, I guess I collect more than GSA's. Merry Christmas

Chet

Now that says Christmas! None of my coins suggest Christmas to me, and the others I've seen speak more of easter eggs than Christmas!

Why? This was the last Christmas present my wife gave before she died. Ironically, her name was Barbara and we called her Barb.

Not worth a lot, but no amount of money could buy it.

MM

1909barbqtr.jpg

That's why it's soaking in robitussin right now hm

Given that it's a friday night, what is the owner soaking in??? ;)

I didn't do squat as usual....TV and bed....gotta get a girlfriend :devil: