• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Introducing: The Second Annual NGC Secret Santa Swap!!!!

53 posts in this topic

My wife went to the Post Office and mailed my Secret Santa out today...she's afraid that I won't be able to find home again. Last year I was gone for three days. They found me at the Chuckie Cheese.

My wife went to the Post Office and mailed my Secret Santa out today...she's afraid that I won't be able to find home again. Last year I was gone for three days. They found me at the Chuckie Cheese.

Woody:

I've still got a bunch of the Chuckie Cheese game tokens laying around here somewhere. Do they still have the games in their establishments? There hasn't been a CC around here for a long, long time. If you want the tokens, you're welcome to them. If so, send me a PM with your address.

Chris

Woody:

I've still got a bunch of the Chuckie Cheese game tokens laying around here somewhere. Do they still have the games in their establishments? There hasn't been a CC around here for a long, long time. If you want the tokens, you're welcome to them. If so, send me a PM with your address.

Chris

I wonder if they still have my picture at the door in the "No Admittance" frame?

I thought for sure we'd get more than 18 members, at least it came out even. Jason, what would you have done with an odd number?

Jason, what would you have done with an odd number?

He would have bought himself a gift.

Chris

A favorite line from my favorite Christmas movie.... "Christmas Vacation" ....

Cousin Eddie (played incredibly to the hilt by Randy Quaid) is flat broke, of course. So Clark W Griswold has decided to buy presents for Eddie's kids. Eddie pretends like he's surprised by the offer.... hems and haws.... then finally "gives in" to let Clark buy gifts for his kids.

He then suddenly whips out an alphabetized and cross-indexed list of presents, and concludes "And if it wouldn't be too much, I'd like to get something for you Clark. Something really nice. (wink)." Has me in tears every time I see it!

If you know the movie well (heck, I probably have it memorized), you know exactly what I'm talking about :) !

The funny thing is, I know a movie like that.... one that I know all the lines to. Either you love the movie or you hate it.....

Raising Arizona!!!! For me, one of the greatest comedies ever made.

Why do you say you feel trapped?

Cuz sometimes... I'z gets the menstrual cramps real hard!!

Jason, what would you have done with an odd number?

He would have bought himself a gift.

Chris

I probably would have just sent my name to everyone, and taken all the gifts for myself. Seems the simplest, right?

No, in reality it doesn't matter if there is an even number because I didn't send out reciprocal pairs - the person sending you a present is not the person you sent a present to.

I got my present from Bobby yesterday and on the surface you might think someone addictive to toned coins might now appreciate an untoned specimen but the reality is that I had a few untoned 1 onza's I was watching on Ebay as I love the design and I used to own a monster toned examples. It's almost like Bobby was spying on me lol

Very much appreciated so thanks buddy :applause:

Forsale20054-1.jpg

Forsale20055-1.jpg