• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday cpm9ball

39 posts in this topic

Gift & wishes to follow

8ball-1.png

Take the guess work out of those raw submission with the all new and improved Magic 8 Ball.

Question: Will this toned Morgan holder @ MS-65?

8 Ball Answer: This coin is AT, try again

Question: Will this coin cross to NGC?

8 Ball Answer: You won't know until you submit it silly

You'll have fun taking the guess work out of questions that have plagued collectors for eons. Enjoy and have a nice birthday Chris.

~Woody~

happy Birthday buddy.....another year older...another year wiser.....getting older....old old old.....I am in your will right? :devil:

lol lol lol lol lol

J/K....I'll buy you a cake next time your in Orlando :whee:

Happy Birthday, sir. Hope you have a great day. Also hoping your health issues are resolved and you are fully back on track. I always enjoy your posts and the bantering back and forth with the other guys. Take care.

Jim

Happy birthday big guy. So which one of you is older: your favorite Morgan Dollar, or you?

Actually, Shane is older than both of us. He paid a good coin doctor to AT him and you can't even tell.

Chris

I'm sure if we examined YOU under a magnifying glass we'd probably find a rare VAM or two.

Wrong! It's nothing but PMD!

Chris

.....I am in your will right?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just sold most of my collections for $81K. I've got about 20,000 Westward Journey nickels left that I will leave for you.

Chris

Happy Birthday, sir. Hope you have a great day. Also hoping your health issues are resolved and you are fully back on track. I always enjoy your posts and the bantering back and forth with the other guys. Take care.

Jim

Please don't call me sir. I was enlisted! Besides, it makes me feel even older.

Chris

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I just sold most of my collections for $81K. I've got about 20,000 Westward Journey nickels left that I will leave for you.

Chris

Those have more upside potential anyway...I heard those and the statehood quarters are the new rarities in numismatics. I saw it on TV (Shop at Home) so you know it must be true :banana:

happy birthday chris!!

(thumbs u

what will you treat yourself to coinwise for your birthday??

hmmmmmmmmmm let me guess

a 1794 halfdime or maybe a neat colonial coin like a 1791 washington head cent??

happy birthday chris!!

(thumbs u

what will you treat yourself to coinwise for your birthday??

hmmmmmmmmmm let me guess

a 1794 halfdime or maybe a neat colonial coin like a 1791 washington head cent??

I've no plans to buy any coins today. I'm just going to the poolroom and mooch drinks off everyone.

Thanks, Michael!

Chris

Chris

Shoot, a fellow could have a pretty good time at the slots with all those nickels!

Chris

With that many nickels you could easily re-make a Hollywood Classic!

nickels.jpg

A Fist Full of Nickels