• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday, Coindude!!

24 posts in this topic

Happy Birthday to a friend of 5-6 years who I have yet to meet in person :( Maybe next year eh?

Hey guys many thanks. No coin for me this year. I ended up going to the Pro Football HOF this year with my two sons, including all the festivities. That was my birthday gift to myself. I should make a thread about it... as I did take a picture of the official coin they flipped for Super Bowl XXX! The one where my beloved Cowboys whooped up on the hated Steelers!! (PS thanks to our MVP Neil O'Donnel!!! LMAO!!)

Anyhow, again, many thanks. Some of you guys I've met in person and many I hope to in the future. Keep it cool and keep the coins coming. Feel free to post your favorite cameo in honor of my birthday, as many of you guys know I'm a cameo freak!!! Especially the SMS years.