• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deleted

18 posts in this topic

hard to tell from the distant blurry photos

and yes i cant take photos myself so this is better than any photo i could do

but be that as it may

from the photos i grade the coin choice unc.

in hand sight seen could be different

PCGS MS65

Chris

Good guess. When naming pics and wanting guesses, would be good not to name them with the grade huh? lol

Small 2 ;)

The image is too small to accurately guess with that being said it looks like a 64 from what I can see regardless of it being in a 65 holder. If I could see a bigger picture of this coin I might agree with the 65 grade hm

PCGS MS65

Chris

That's a neat trick Chris! :D

Sometimes, you can just put your cursor on top of the photo, and the title will come up automatically. If the title doesn't come up automatically, you can right click on the photo and select "Properties" to view the title of the photo.

When playing a guessing game, it's always a good idea to make sure the title of the photo doesn't give anything away. If I'm running a game, I always make it a point to copy the original photo and change the name to NO FAIR PEEKING .

Chris

PCGS MS65

Chris

Sometimes, you can just put your cursor on top of the photo, and the title will come up automatically. If the title doesn't come up automatically, you can right click on the photo and select "Properties" to view the title of the photo.

When playing a guessing game, it's always a good idea to make sure the title of the photo doesn't give anything away. If I'm running a game, I always make it a point to copy the original photo and change the name to NO FAIR PEEKING .

Chris

Here is what I do to have some fun. Post the photo with an incorrect grade. After a whole bunch of people cheat and respond with the incorrect grade, I go back and edit the OP switching the same photo in with the real grade. That will teach em!

PCGS MS65

Chris

Chris

Here is what I do to have some fun. Post the photo with an incorrect grade. After a whole bunch of people cheat and respond with the incorrect grade, I go back and edit the OP switching the same photo in with the real grade. That will teach em!

But, how do you know they are really cheating? Maybe they're just lousy graders like me.

Chris

I hope Halfpint didn't get upset. It was a nice looking Morgan, just having a little fun my friend!!

Hmm, I guess by deleting his post, Halfpint has answered your post Bobby. I would have hoped one would have a little thicker skin.

I hope Halfpint didn't get upset. It was a nice looking Morgan, just having a little fun my friend!!

Hmm, I guess by deleting his post, Halfpint has answered your post Bobby. I would have hoped one would have a little thicker skin.

I posted this after it was deleted Bob. Hopefully he knows we just like to fun once in a while.

I posted this after it was deleted Bob. Hopefully he knows we just like to fun once in a while.

Thanks Bobby, I didn't realize that. Fun is what makes this board so great. I'm sure he'll understand no harm was meant.

...nahhhhh, i wasn't upset at all! i deleted it because i fudged-up and posted

the grade! doh! i figured might as well pull it. :popcorn: