• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How's this for a pretty Vermont?

22 posts in this topic

Love the reverse design and the catamount. Sy, a beauty!!!!! Bob, great photo,,,,,,,,,MJ

am i missing something here??

my computer shows no picture of said vermont i guess i need to enable something on my computer to see the coin?? hm

Photobucket has been a little problematic this evening. It is showing up for me now, but was quite a process getting it that way. Hopefully you'll be able to see it tomorrow or maybe just keep refreshing until it shows up tonight. Photobucket is usually very reliable, but not tonight.

Sorry.

thanks bob since this is one of my speciality coins i would love to see this and hope it is back on tomorrow

at least i know it is not my computer as i have had many computer issues and most have been a user issues lol in the last 6 months

I love the Vermont because of it's high relief, it has an animal on it, and the animal stretches from nose on rim, to foot on rim. That is a great looking coin with some pretty color including GREEN!

Another of Sy's gorgeous toners. He makes me sick, :o ...........

but in a good way. :grin:

1927VermontNGC65obv_007a.jpg

1927VermontNGC65revHR010.jpg

Very nice coin. I was born and raised in Vermont. I own a house in the northern part. I came to NY to do 1 logging job over 12 years ago, and never made it back. I should be back up there in about 3 years.

very unusual and beautiful toning

i have NEVER seen as such on a vermont

it is quite amazing, beautiful color for a vermont