• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hey NGC not sending

21 posts in this topic

Happy Thanksgiving to you too and everyone at NGC (except the people responsible for bodybagging my toned proof Franklin that I cut from proof set).

If you're wondering why you didn't get a mug, it's because NGC actually monitors what is said about them and the competition. You must have been too pro-PCGS.

They knew what Cameron Kiefer said about the competition and that's why he isn't getting a mug.

69526-cameronbadguy.jpg

I'll send money to that cause. Hey, I might fly there just to join in the fun!

Hey, you're down to two stars. You were at 3 the last time I saw before you posted this. Maybe Cameron saw this and dinged you?

Nah, I posted some stuff about the comic market crashing because some guys are paying insufficiently_thoughtful_person prices for ultra-high grade comics printed in the last 10 years, published in the 100's of 1000's.

Sound familiar?

Yes, happy thanksgiving everyone.

> --Don't force the Sac dollar on me !!!

I won't force the Sac on you but I'd love to take the Georgie bill

away from you. If you choose not to use any form of the dollar,

more power to you. smile.gif

After 7 hours of airplane delays this morning and a short flight to Salt Lake City, I had a BLT at some rotten airport deli for T-day! frown.gif Now I have to cool my heels for 4 more hoursbefore my 2 hour flight to Sacramento! I just hope my dog is alright. confused.gif

The original plan? To be with my daughters for a nice T-day, including a fancy farm cooked dinner at a good friend's home.

I shall not travel on this day again (if I can help it). I did not choose to travel today, but got moved in the first place by the airline cancelling flights. tongue.gif

The BLT will be chased shortly by a good beer. smile.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Mark.

Mark -

My most heartfelt condolences. Traveling around the holidays is a challenge to begin with - getting stuck due to delays and ruining your plans to be with your daughters on a day meant to celebrate your blessings is tough to bear. Planes, trains, and automobiles...

I hope that things pick up for you and whatever time you get to spend with your girls is worth the you're enduring now.

I have a 13 lb turkey in the oven now, should be done in while..Still need to make the green bean casserole and the mashed taters!

Mark: Sorry to hear about your messed up Thanksgiving. At least you will get to see the girls anyhow. My mother lives in SLC in a home for the elderly. Well, Happy Thanksgiving anyhow.:p

Mark,

What do you do w/ Fish when you travel? I left my 4-legged companions at home today when I went to NJ to my bro's. I just got back, walked them, and and ever so glad to be home...

EVP