• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My little Angel is in Heaven

37 posts in this topic

My precious 2 month old grandson died late Wednesday night of crib death or SIDS as they now call it.

He was a great joy to us in the short time he was on this earth and we will miss him more than words can describe.

We are all hurting very much from his unexpected death and hope that you guys will keep us in your prayers.

I know this is probably not the appropriate place to post this but I feel like you guys are my extended family.

Please post a coin that brings you great joy if you would like.

Love you guys, Carl Beeson.

That is an absolutely terrible loss. Somehow, for your family, I do hope that good can come from this loss. Can't tell you anything else but that I'll pray for you and yours. Certainly a pure angel has indeed entered the kingdom of God. Bless your family. Bob [supertooth]

Words alone cannot express my thoughts of your families loss. One can only wonder why as those struggle to overcome the sadness.

All my coins bring me joy, but my grandsons bring me the most joy of all.

~Woody~

AS part of your family "ONCE REMOVED" I express my deepest sympathy for you and your loss.

Please pass on my condolences to rest of your family.

I only pray for those that are sick and ill - I rejoice when one has passed to see the maker. Although this does not sound fair or right in your eyes now, when we see them again later, your lives will once again be together, 'as if from the begininng', when all things were in harmony when it was created, as it will be again.

Mike

That is absolutely devastating news. My prayers are with you and your family.

My heartfelt and deepest sympathy go out to you and your family Carl. :sorry:

I am very sorry to hear of the death of an innocent babe. But there is zero doubt that your grandson was accepted by our Creator and his spirit abides above. Once we see Him face to face, all tears will be washed away and we will be reunited with those we loved in this life. So, take joy in this fact and that he avoided the trials and sorrows that come with life.

I am soo sorry to hear of your loss carl. I know how your heart must hurt. My sincerest condolences to you, yours, and your family!

Wow I cringed as I read your note.....just an awful thing to happen....certainly the death of a child would bring anyone to their knees. I really hope you and your family can lean on one another during this impossibly difficult time and just know that your grandson is in a better place now and you will see him again in the future.

:(

My grandson Caleb was buried Aug.12 in Georgetown Texas. The cemetery has a section just for children and now he is among them.

Thank you everyone for the support and prayers that went out to my family.You don't know how much I appreciate it.

Regards, Carl.

My precious 2 month old grandson died late Wednesday night of crib death or SIDS as they now call it.

He was a great joy to us in the short time he was on this earth and we will miss him more than words can describe.

We are all hurting very much from his unexpected death and hope that you guys will keep us in your prayers.

I know this is probably not the appropriate place to post this but I feel like you guys are my extended family.

Please post a coin that brings you great joy if you would like.

Love you guys, Carl Beeson.

I just happened upon this thread by chance and I just have to post how truly sorry I am. My grandchildren mean everything to me and I couldn't bare to lose them.

My brothers two year old daughter died from one of those freak heart conditions that they weren't aware of and we were all devastated.

I know you've heard this before, but time will heal this for you and your family.

There will always be a little spot for him in your heart, though.