• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1000 post giveaway !

33 posts in this topic

Post here to enter. You have 2 days to enter from the time I posted this

Post the time and date, that I make my 1000th post.

RULES are simple

- One post per person. NO edits.

- NO off topic posts until my 1000th post please :)

- Judged by the timestamps I see on my posts, my timezone.

- Contest closes 1:20pm Friday 29th May. Perth time, my time.

Winner will receive.. something ! I will discuss with the winner so they get something they would really like.

Good luck on your 1000th, make it a good one!

June 15th, 1600 (just for Vic!), 2009.

And believe me, you guys will dig whatever Gavin decides to send!!

Lets see you average 305 posts per year hm

84 to go so at an average 25 per month = to 3.9 months so my guess would be the 6th September 2009 at 7pm

it's just a guess you know :insane:lol

Thanks for the fun! My guess is July 16th, 2009, 6:48 am GMT, which I think would be 1:48 pm in Perth.

I think you will pst number 1000 on 6/16 to celebrate your 2nd anniversary on the boards :applause: The time will be approximately 2100 hours in Perth. Congratulations on reaching a milestone and sharing it with us :cool:

On the 2 year anniversary of being on the boards, this is my 1000th post

rrantique good guess ! it is now only 2 hours 15 mins until your guess.. congratulations ! I will PM you with a list of possible prizes, we will work something out :)

rons you win a consolation prize for noting the 2 year anniversary :D and it is only 4hrs 15mins until your guess !

Looking at the rules I said post times not my actual time but the winners do not change

Again thanks rons for noticing ! 2 years already.. almost hard to believe

On the 2 year anniversary of being on the boards, this is my 1000th post

rrantique good guess ! it is now only 2 hours 15 mins until your guess.. congratulations ! I will PM you with a list of possible prizes, we will work something out :)

rons you win a consolation prize for noting the 2 year anniversary :D and it is only 4hrs 15mins until your guess !

Thank You very much Gavin. And congrats on the anniversary and the 1000th post. Also congrats to Rons. :banana: :banana:

Both are on their way ! should arrive in around a week :) our winner receives a MS69 set of Koalas ! :D while Ron should really enjoy his UNC sets with the Year of Astronomy theme, a field he knows well

Thank you so much for the splendid give away :applause: altho I may be sorry if what Sam says is true. I am already too unfocused in my collecting so I don't need to start with another country hm