• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*** Mike's Second Annual Giveaway *** Just Post to the thread to enter !!

52 posts in this topic

First of all I would Like to say thanks to all the members here that have endoured and suffered with me during my trials and tribulations that life has steered my way this year.

My Son is doing well ( Broken Back and Ankle ) Thank God and he seems to have learn from it, though its too soon to tell as he still does not have a car.

My Medical issues are now public knowledge and the new meds after the Yo Yo affect has seem to settle me down to where I feel almost feel like a normal person.

Time will tell there and please forgive me aforehand if I get out of hand.

Business has finally picked up as you can tell by the purchases I have made in the last week or so, my morgan set has been so neglected.

My Industry ( Auto Repair ) is usually recession proof and thats why I am absolutely sure the ECONOMY is going to get much worse before it gets better. People are deciding FIRMLY that they will not buy new cars and they have to repair the car that has been seriously NEGLECTED over the last 2 years or so.

Giving out bills of 2000-2500 for maintenence has been the norm the last month or so.

So Be careful out there with the $ :)

I have a couple of things I am giving away to the lucky recipient ...

First is a :

2005 Marines Coins and Stamp Commemorative set - This has been opened and if you attempt to send this coin in you may get a 70 as I cannot under microscopic inspection see any flaws.It is a fabulous set and is the reason I have kept if for SOOO long.

Second is a :

Eagle Binder for Proof Sets in boxes I personally have never seen this before. You take the top cover of the proof set box and the whole box slides into a compartment on the page. There are 5 Pages that hold 4 proof boxes per page. It is a little dusty - This came with the Collection purchase I made a while back.

With Warm Regards and Thanks

Mike

67133.jpg.bbace819645ec0b67072632615faab5b.jpg

67134.jpg.f82b5bf17d6138a8a570c8a591a6bd0c.jpg

67135.jpg.dbda18f15acf967a67183245e399b1e6.jpg

67136.jpg.9539617dabeadd4c133d402cdaa02cea.jpg

Mike,

How does your give away work? I would be interested in the proof folder? I have quite a few just floating around and this would be a handy folder.

Also, glad to hear you and your son are doing better and settling back into a "normal" routine.

Take care,

Eric

I'm very glad to hear that your son is doing well. We were all quite concerned for him a while back. (And of course, glad to hear that you are doing better :thumbsup: )

My brother is a mechanic in a Honda dealership, and despite Honda doing much better than domestic cars, the repair business is pretty slow for him right now.

Mike,

Hang in there, sounds like you and your meds are on the right track. Hope so. I'm glad to hear your son is improving also. My friend, you have had a tough year. I ran a automotive repair shop with 10+ mechanics for 20 years(heavy truck)-I cannot imagine having done so to include your issues of this year. All I can say is congratulations-hope things continue to get better for you and your family.

Jim

Hey, Mike.

Just wanted to add my name to the list of well wishers!! I'm happy to read that things are improving on all fronts!! Keep it up!

RI AL

Thanks for the second chance lol Life comes at you in cycles and it looks like yours is beginning to cycle up again. Congratulations:)

Thanks for the chance Mike. If I win, please see to it that YN receives the prize.

Ditto for me Mike!

And glad to hear you and your family are on the mend, hope you keep it going in the right direction. (thumbs u

Mike,

Thanks for the giveaway, I am glad to hear that things are looking up for you, I trust your son will get better too!

I will echo the thoughts of the other members here, it is very nice to here that things are looking more positive for you now. My best wishes and thoughts are with you and your family.

Rey

Not sure of the giveaway is, but well wishes. Nephew is due to graduate from the Camp P in November. Scary times.

We are making the trip out there for Graduation. I already bought him a real nice comm.

But, hey put me in, why not?

Good luck on your/family medical.