• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An APOLOGY to ALL!

24 posts in this topic

I just wanted to apologize to anyone that has even noticed, but my posts/replies have been short and sweet lately. I have alot going on at work and dealing with extra health issues with my wife. If I don't seem to elaborate myself as much lately, than this will the reason. I enjoy seeing everyone's new coins and all the great pics, comments, and topics. Hopefully I will soon be able to involve myself more again soon, but for now, I may just be popping in and at least trying to recognize. Thanks for understanding!!

Most certainly no apology needed. You take care of that lady first. I wish you the best-sorry to aggravate you re:camera issues. You will both be in our prayers.

Jim

Sorry to hear about your wife's health issues. I hope it will be resolved shortly with good news. No reason to apologize. There are priorities and these boards will take second every time when personal matters are at stake. My prayers will be with you and your wife.

Bobby, no apology is needed, I know you have a lot going on, please take care of that wife of yours first, I also wanted to let you know that my wife and I have you guys in our prayers.

I hope its not a reoccurance of her past ailments .. Wish you and yours the best

and the apology was not needed. We all take a break for a while myself included actually fairly recently ...

Be Good

m

Family first Bobby...always.

Take care of your priorities and maybe one day they will take care of you.

(hint: we're going on 38 years, supertooth was over 40)

~Woody~

There is nothing more important in this life than one's wife and kids. They are, afterall, what we leave behind on this earth. Don't think we give our wives enough credit---until they have an uncertain medical problem. Then we realize just HOW MUCH we really love them----and want to take care of them at all costs.

Bobby---you take care of her as best that you can. The NGC board will be here whenever you have the time. All of us will pray in our own ways for both of you. All the best. Bob [supertooth]

Sorry to hear of your trouble Bobby, I hope all is well soon. And no need to apologize for keeping your priorities straight!

Family first Bobby...always.

Take care of your priorities and maybe one day they will take care of you.

~Woody~

No doubt about that!

Bobby, I really do wish the best for you and your wife. I remember your pics and you're both a great couple!

Bobby,

We will be thinking of you and your wife. We are all friends here, which is one of the unique benefits of being a society member I believe. We will be here for you and always appreciate you contributions no matter when, how or what.

All the best my friend.

Rey