• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Major Coin Will Be On Display At COINFEST .... wanna guess what it is?

22 posts in this topic

Coinfest will be announcing a MAJOR coin to be exhibited during the show in October....

Why not take a guess what it is?

Prize to the 1st correct winner.....

We will announce the coin on Aug 1

Stayed tuned for more amazing announcements as well :foryou:

www.thecoinfest.com

If you want a hint, its a major rare coin with a value well over 1 million dollars!

I didn't want to be forced to say this, but you leave me no choice...............the coin in question isn't from my collection.

Chris

I already guessed at this ATS (I think)...but I'll gander at another guess and say the 12 Gold Sacagawea Dollars. Based on your initial post, this might be wrong for 2 reasons. One, you noted a coin as in "single coin". Two, you noted a valuation and I don't think those dollars have any sort of valuation.

How about the 1907 Extremely High Relief Saint Gaudens from the Smitsonian?

You mean the one the diameter of an Eagle but double thickness? Strange, that's what I was thinking it was too. hm

Winner coming up tommorow....do you have your guess in?

Being that it's in Connecticut, I'll throw a hail Mary and guess that it'll be the Judd-1776 (old numbering) pattern St Gaudens Liberty Head double eagle.