• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1899 Morgan NGC PF69 @ Heritage

39 posts in this topic

I couldn't have said it any better Bobby. I have never seen a proof 69 or even a proof 68 Morgan before and when I saw this on Heritage I wanted to share it with the board. It will be interesting to see what the final price will be on this coin.

That sure is a beauty. I've now seen 4 morgans graded 69. One by PCGS (an 1881-S MS69 business strike :cloud9:) and 3 by NGC (all proofs). Sure wish I had the money for a 69 morgan! Assuming the mark on the left side of the obverse is on the holder, it sure looks like a PF69 to me.

Looks like it's up to $16,000 right now. $18,400 with buyer's premuim whatever that is.

That seems cheap for a coin of that caliber. Amazing! I wish the Heritage images weren't so lousy.

Looks like it's up to $16,000 right now. $18,400 with buyer's premuim whatever that is.

That seems cheap for a coin of that caliber. Amazing! I wish the Heritage images weren't so lousy.

Cheap now, we'll see where it sits in 16 more days when the auction is over. :o

It is up to $75,000 with 10 days left. Four bidders and 9 tracking.

Now that's just stupid. For that kind of money you could buy a real coin.

Now thats funny , I don't care who you are. Thought about bidding but just couldn't get the words out of my mouth36_12_8.gif36_11_6.gif