• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it possible to "Tone" a coin nicer than this ?

16 posts in this topic

I have triplets. I am bidding on three pretty coins for them as I think they will like the colors at 6.75 each. How did they get all the coins to look the same? I would like to know how the process works, is it heat?

Even if it is AT, it's still pretty nice looking (although it's not even MS ;) ). On a different note, his image scrolling thing is cool. :D

Even if it is AT, it's still pretty nice looking (although it's not even MS ;) ). On a different note, his image scrolling thing is cool. :D

I've never seen that on eBay before. Sure does add a new dimension to just plain images.

Faintly reminds me of a certain Gobrecht Dollar....

...yeah...at least the "craft" is being plied on less expensive [and important] pieces here...L

I must be in the minority. I can't stand that scrolling image effect! It makes it too hard to focus in on the coin and study it with the image moving and changing so quickly.