• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Bear - Skyman Coin!

9 posts in this topic

I was sent this coin to photo for Skyman and let me tell you it is a monster of a coin. It is also a monster of a coin to photo! Getting the right look on this coin was very challenging! Here are the images. Comment away and enjoy! Edited to add the prooflike surfaces make this coin a monster!

sh1885mdt.jpg

sh1885mdt1.jpg

sh1885mdt2.jpg

sh1885mdt3.jpg

I have to agree with Rey. I like the first and the dual image. Nice pics Bruce. Very nice Morgan Sky. That's a coin I can only imagine what it would look like in-hand. You are fortunate Bruce to see these in-hand!!! Keep up the good work!!

That's a great job Bruce. (thumbs u Pl's are nothing but stinkers. Then put those in a slab, I'm surprised I don't see your reflection. :grin:

Some VERY nice images Bruce!!! :golfclap: Thank you very much!!!

The coin is not graded a PL. However, the surfaces are certainly semi-prooflike, with a noticeable mirroring to them.

I was sent this coin to photo for Skyman and let me tell you it is a monster of a coin. It is also a monster of a coin to photo! Getting the right look on this coin was very challenging! Here are the images. Comment away and enjoy! Edited to add the prooflike surfaces make this coin a monster!

sh1885mdt.jpg

sh1885mdt1.jpg

sh1885mdt2.jpg

sh1885mdt3.jpg

i see you broke out your art se again :)lol great looking coins!