• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cool experience meeting alan herbert

8 posts in this topic

Last night my coin club had it's monthly meeting as usualt and we had a guest speaker Alan Hebert many of you kow who he is for you that dont he is refered to as the answer man has written 10 or so books and writes a column for four numismatic publications any way i marked my seat with my bag and went off to see what was in our called auction i came back to the table and sitting next to me was Mr. Herbert we talked a good deal of the time i asked him about a few oddities i had with me and got my book signed :) just thouhgt i'd share

That's cool Russ....I especially enjoy getting numismatic books signed by the respective author.

That sounds like a good club, at least as far as activities go.....

Paul

i thougth he would but he didnt he was real down to earth he drove all teh way from south dakota to northern colorado for one night just to talk to my cub and he went back the next day