• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An innagural post - I love this new interface & today's my birthday!

17 posts in this topic

This new interface is great from what I can see. I'm not here alot but this beats the "across the street" interface by a country mile! Way to go NGC!!

I do NOT own this coin (so this is NOT a selling thread) - I was just asked to image it. I sold it 10 years ago or so and it remains the finest 16 S Walker I've ever seen - bar none - so I thought I'd share it. I hope the booming luster comes through in the images as this really is what sets this coin apart since this date (as with all of the coins dating 16) often comes with a very satin or matte type luster.

16s50co.jpg

16s50cr.jpg

Mike Printz

Larry Whitlow, Ltd.

Yes that luster just booms through on these new great boards!!! :grin:

That is a fantastic coin!

Mike---- Happy Birthday!!

But no, I will not spend the rest of the morning looking at this lovely 16S Walker. Although, I have spent about 10 minutes checking it out.

You are correct in that it is a fine specimen. I do like it an awful lot. I doubt that you will see another one to beat it in another 10 years. Seems to be pretty much all there in all the right places. Not perfect---but about as good as it can get.

This would be a pleasurable piece to see in hand. Thanks for sharing. Bob [supertooth]