• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyman coin!! Sunglasses needed...

15 posts in this topic

So now that I am back I have been taking photos ASAP of some coins I was sent to photo. 3 of the coins are from the BC collection. Anyhow he had some images of the coins before they were sent to me which I will refer to as coin art. Very pretty pictures that bring out the color well, but lack the luster. Here is the image of the coin. (Photo by Laura D.)

194_63_345.jpg

Now Here are the images of the same coin I took. Enjoy and comment away!

sh1886mdn.jpg

sh1886mdn1.jpg

GORGEOUS Bruce. Absolutely gorgeous image. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!! I am sure you will top me by far! But none the less more good images for the forum to look at ...

GORGEOUS Bruce. Absolutely gorgeous image. thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I cannot wait to see what you come up with!! I am sure you will top me by far! But none the less more good images for the forum to look at ...

Great job Bruce they do look stunning. cloud9.gifthumbsup2.gif

P.S. I forgot to put on my shades. cool.gif

Thanks for all the praise, but to get good photos that make people say "WOW" you need "WOW" coins. Skyman has those!

Very nice images Bruce!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif You did a great job and definitely caught the look of the colors and the luster. thumbsup2.gif

Those are images (and a coin!) that you (and Skyman) can be very proud of!!!

Having taken a few shots of toned coins myself, I can appreciate the difficulty of getting luser and color right, and you've more than succeeded.

Well done, and thanks for sharing...Mike

Those are images (and a coin!) that you (and Skyman) can be very proud of!!!

Having taken a few shots of toned coins myself, I can appreciate the difficulty of getting luser and color right, and you've more than succeeded.

Well done, and thanks for sharing...Mike

Mike thanks for the praise. For anybody who has not tried it.. give it a whirl and about 500 photos later and some frustration.. come back and share with the forum how frustrated you are. I know I did many times... Mike you also take some nice images, so do not sale yourself short.