• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we post a Moose on a Coin Forum?

11 posts in this topic

I was fortunate enough to have SkyMan allow me to image a few coins from his wonderful collection. One of them being this Reverse toned Battle Creek 1887 NGC MS 64*. I think it is undergraded, but then I haven't really paid much attention to the obverse yet. Here are 6 images, all basically the same. The only difference being the placement of lights and how it affects different elements of the coin. This is pretty true to what the coin looks like in hand except the real beauty can't be captured by a single image. This is a mind blowing Moose in every sense.

1887-rev761.jpg

1887-rev762.jpg

1887-rev763.jpg

1887-rev764.jpg

1887-rev765.jpg

1887-rev766.jpg

Bob, thank you very much for doing such EXCELLENT work!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif To me images 2, 3 and 6 best represent the coin.

Great work!! Everytime I see a coin from the Skyman collection it is always wow to me. He has some of the nicest reverse toners I have ever seen.