• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm just curious. What is your home webpage for your browser?

33 posts in this topic

I have three in desending order...

AOL

Google

YaHoo

I leave the AOL open up first because I've had the same e-mail adress with them since Al Gore invented the internet. That, and I like to peruse the happening news around me.

Blank page. That way I don't have to wait while my computer tries to load a page I wasn't interested in viewing at that particular time.

NGC.
Suck up...

poke2.gif

I suppose next your gonna say Dena and Jay Turner are the God parents of your (Beautiful) new baby...

gossip.gif Happy Fathers day By the way.

Blank. I find a default homepage maddening.

Thats why you customize it so it is less maddening smile.gif

The new tabbed ie is taking a page from the old DESQVIEW dos program ... You can actually, on ONE page , view all four OPEN tabs.

Anybody remember desqview ??? I used to run 5 nodes with 5 USR's dialups on one machine it was unheard of in its day ... Used to run a 5 node gaming board until some kid hacked an 800 number to it hehehehh dam young hacker kids I had to shut it down lest pay the 1-800 phone bill ..hmmm I think it was 32,000.oo for one month after the kid advertized the game site nationally.... those were the days hahahahha

Took me 2 and half years to clear that up with ATT - bottom line is I did not authorize the line and I wanted to see my signature on the documentation to authorize it which they could not supply ....

Thanks for all the replies - more than I expected! I don't mean this to be the slightest bit disparaging, but I am somewhat surprised at few of us have a numismatic website as the homepage. I don't know if I even count myself, since my website is my homepage really just so it's easier to work on, rather than for numismatic reasons. If my site were about how to hunt squirrels, it would still be my homepage.

Very interesting and surprising responses!

NGC.
Suck up...

poke2.gif

I suppose next your gonna say Dena and Jay Turner are the God parents of your (Beautiful) new baby...

gossip.gif Happy Fathers day By the way.

Thanks! NGC really is my homepage.

I've never met Dena but as for Jay, he's nice and all but who lets a die variety guy be a godparent for goodness sake!