• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2007 American Eagle Silver Uncirculated One Ounce Coin

13 posts in this topic

Possibly. Been debating doing a bulk submission of them to NGC.

I have a feeling they'll have a massive mintage due to the hype of the 2006 issues.

Hi, Dwaine hi.gif

I have a subscription order on these so I wouldn't have to order on the first day of buying the 2007 W UNC Silver Eagles. Now there will be a set of at least two dated regular issued Silver Eagles UNC with a "W". smirk.gif

By the way, Did anyone else notice that the coin the US Mint is displaying with the order for these coins has no "W" Mint Mark! 893whatthe.gif

AAJ

I bought 5 to be safe. Last time I keep telling myself I had to the end of the year to order and as we all know I was wrong. There is no limit on these but doesn't mean they won't end availability early.

Hi, Dwaine hi.gif

I have a subscription order on these so I wouldn't have to order on the first day of buying the 2007 W UNC Silver Eagles. Now there will be a set of at least two dated regular issued Silver Eagles UNC with a "W". smirk.gif

By the way, Did anyone else notice that the coin the US Mint is displaying with the order for these coins has no "W" Mint Mark! 893whatthe.gif

AAJ

I noticed Al, but when you click to view description, it states it will have the "W" mintmark.

You bought the proof version. This thread was about the Uncirculated (Mint state, business strike) coins. Last yeat, they issued the same coins, 2006-W Uncirculated Silver Eagles for $19.95 from the Mint. Now they're $125 coins. The HYPE they speak of, is that they hope that these coins will follow a similar trend and skyrocket in value as well.