• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1958 UCAM Wheatie.

9 posts in this topic

For 1958's I've generally found that it is much tougher to get DCAM contrast on the reverse than on the obverse. Here's a NGC PR67UCAM I just got where if anything the reverse has a stronger cameo than the obverse. The stuff going on at about 5 o'clock on the reverse in the image is just an artifact of imaging, it doesn't exist. The coin is solid for the grade. For the years 1950-58 at NGC 1958's are exactly dead center for difficulty of finding a UCAM. They are 5th out of 9.

Lincoln58N67UcamObv.jpgLincoln58N67UcamRev.jpg

That's a very nice example of a 50's Lincoln DCam, Sy. You don't see them that often. At least I don't. I started off as a kid collecting Lincolns, like probably most of us did. Somewhere I jumped track, but lately I seem to be coming back to them. Thanks for posting this one. thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks guys! Yeah, DCAM wheaties are a pretty tough coin, there are not a lot of them around.

Looking at your MPLs Bob it is easy to see why you collect them. They are gorgeous!!!