• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANA Members --> NGC. Is there a way to track a coin's progress?

9 posts in this topic

If you're not a member of the Collector's Society, and you submit a coin to NGC through the ANA, is there a way to track the coin's progress through NGC?

If I gave them a call, could they tell me the status?

If you think that the status they give you is behind schedule for some reason ask them to run a "status check" on the submittal. They will get back with you via telephone to let you know. Sometimes the Customer Service "live" info. may not be 100% current. I had a submittal last week that reached a couple of days over the stated turnaround time, the status check bumped it along and out the door. Very helpful each time I call.

Rey

Chad I submitted a coin a while back, not being a member, I was not able to check the status. It was sent under "Appearance Review".

You can call them and find out the status, but if it isn't at least a few days past due, there is no need.

Call them everyday, every five-to-ten minutes of each day, in fact. Leave voice messages for every available voice box several times each day. Get the first names of folks and call back later to ask specifically for them to come to the phone. They like that. thumbsup2.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Call them everyday, every five-to-ten minutes of each day, in fact. Leave voice messages for every available voice box several times each day. Get the first names of folks and call back later to ask specifically for them to come to the phone. They like that. thumbsup2.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

you want chad to die? screwy.gif

you want chad to die? screwy.gif

1810459-36_11_6.gif

1810459-36_11_6.gif.f0cf8e45ab45312939bd270c61fde570.gif