• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battle Creek reverse toner, part 2.

8 posts in this topic

Here is the other BC reverse toner that a variety of people think is the most attractive reverse toner of the hoard. The image is a little juiced IMO, but still, believe it or not, fairly accurate. The coin in hand is a headlight. I'll try and get someone from the boards to image this sucker in the not too distant future, so you can get another image of how it looks. The coin is graded MS65*.

1351_65_1955_3500.jpg

You got ripped Sy. I also have a 65* toner and it isn't even in the same universe as yours. Maybe they need to come up with a ** or ***** designation. Check out the difference.

1351_65_1955_3500.jpg

1883ostarrev-3.jpg

Thanks guys for the nice comments. Bob, your O mint looks to have some nice colors, so it looks like a * to me.

Another very awesome toner there Skyman!! I can't even imagine how long it would take a Morgan to look that beautiful!!! thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif