• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is A LOT of GOLD!!!

11 posts in this topic

I don't know this eBay seller, I'm not affiliated with him in any way... But check out all this gold! He's selling 5 MS65 Saint's in this particular auction, but check out his pictures of the many more he has!

Gold-a-palooza

This picture is my favorite

49579236_o.jpg

Some how a pirate chest of slabbed gold doesn't have the same effect has a pirate chest full of raw gold wink.gif

Speak for yourself... juggle.gif

I love a big pile of gold as much as the next guy, but my main reaction to the auction was that great coins don't need to be sold in generic "5-packs." So I wouldn't expect to find any super coins in that lot, even though they're all MS65, but "who knows." I mean, I wouldn't imagine that this guy searches the country looking for the nicest, most distinctive eye-appealing gems to sell in bulk. That would seem kind of absurd to me. He's also got 20-pack MS65 Morgans. What do you think?

yeahok.gif

One little, two little, three little Sai-aints...

Slightly modifying the old adage... "I wouldn't kick it out of the pirates chest for wearing plastic".

The holders probably take up more space than the coins! 893whatthe.gifwink.gif

That I would concede, gold is dense after all!