• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should this eBayer be reported for fakes ?

10 posts in this topic

I don't see anything that gives a red flag for being fake myself dooly. The trade and peace dollar look legit to me. I'd probably get taken by both if they were fake. Maybe someone else has better input.

Given those pictures, I cannot say the coin is real or fake. The reverse lettering does appear to be a little too far away from the rim, but I cannot really see much of the coin. One of the other coins there are selling with a better picture appears to be real. The bras and panties they are selling appear AT.

Twenty-four pounds is an awful lot of money for a worn, common date Peace dollar that is worth only silver melt.

£24 thats what i have to put up with in the uk they think all USA coins are worth a mint confused-smiley-013.gif

£24 thats what i have to put up with in the uk they think all USA coins are worth a mint confused-smiley-013.gif

Sorry mate shy.gif Baaaaaawaaa!!laugh.gif