• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Didn't Dena mention something about an NGC lunch at the next Long Beach?

24 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Actually, we're planning a get together for the FUN show.

And regarding the leather outfit...I never said any such thing.

Leather is not a very practical fabric in Orlando. grin.gif

My sister lives in Gainesville, so I am really hoping to visit her during the FUN show and drive down and meet some of you guys for a day or two. Will have to work out the details with her in the next month or two.

I'll have to finally meet you then, Cameron. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive from Gainesville, so I may just drive down for the day. But if my sister is on a 36 hour rotation, will stay longer.

Of course, that assumes I get my audit finished up at work on time. wink.gif

I'll just be some normal guy. Don't expect some nerd or something.

Cameron Kiefer

I was expecting handcuffs for when you get busted stealing sample slabs. wink.gif

And I've seen the Explorer pics before. laugh.gif

I don't steal them. I take one sample.

Cameron Kiefer

"Steal". "Take".

The law doesn't recognize a difference in meaning. This is pretty much a confession. The courts will go a bit easier on you since you did fess up.

Greg, Keith, the warrant is being sworn out this week.

It'll be served to Cameron, at Long Beach.

-It'll be awhile before he ever mows his girlfriend's lawn again.

I don't steal them. I take one sample.

Cameron Kiefer

"Steal". "Take".

The law doesn't recognize a difference in meaning. This is pretty much a confession. The courts will go a bit easier on you since you did fess up.

Greg, Keith, the warrant is being sworn out this week.

It'll be served to Cameron, at Long Beach.

-It'll be awhile before he ever mows his girlfriend's lawn again.

They don't allow "visits" out in California???

You know, the Portland ANA in march is sure to be a "FUN" show, and I'll even be there! tongue.gif It'll be really nice to meet you folks at the lunch in Portland! 893applaud-thumb.gif

The slabs are free, so if I take one NGC dosen't care. They encourage it. Then I put it on my website and people will know what the latest sample is.

Serve the warrant. I will mow my girlfriends lawn as often as she wants me too, because I will get released from jail that same day. cool.gif

Cameron Kiefer

You know, the Portland ANA in march is sure to be a "FUN" show, and I'll even be there! tongue.gif It'll be really nice to meet you folks at the lunch in Portland! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I'll be there! 893whatthe.gif

And it'd be nice to meet Dena as well, since she didn't make the Baltimore show frown.gif.

Hoot

The slabs are free, so if I take one NGC dosen't care. They encourage it. Then I put it on my website and people will know what the latest sample is.

Serve the warrant. I will mow my girlfriends lawn as often as she wants me too, because I will get released from jail that same day. cool.gif

Cameron Kiefer

Yes, but a day in jail may cause you never to have an interest in your girlfriend again.

And showing off a black, skintight leather outfit. Or was it another show? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

If it'll make you feel any better, I'll wear the black, skintight leather outfit for ya but you got to buy lunch! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo

And showing off a black, skintight leather outfit. Or was it another show? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

If it'll make you feel any better, I'll wear the black, skintight leather outfit for ya but you got to buy lunch! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It'll be awhile before he ever mows his girlfriend's lawn again.
Hmmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Perhaps cammy will start mowing his cellmates lawn? 893whatthe.gif

This reminds me of a scene in Shawshank Redemption where Tim Robbins' character was ambushed in prison by a clique of thugs who wanted Tim's character to perform to them.

Tim's character responded by saying that when he dies, his jaws will lock onto whatever body member is currently in his mouth, and that there is no way to prevent that body member from being chomped off.

The thugs, in response, shied away from being sexual predators to simply beating the heck out of Tim's character.

EVP