• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The registry is BUSY!

19 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed how incredibly busy the registry is these days? Over 200 new entries in the last 3 days! 893applaud-thumb.gif Perhaps I've been unaware, but that seems like quite a flurry of activity. Fallout from the Baltimore show?

I added the Fivaz 1928-S buffalo nickel specimen to the Bison bison smile.gif

Who else has been active and what have you put up lately?

Hoot

Added a Flowing Hair half dollar in F-12 to my Type sets yesterday and put pics up on the main board as well as in the sets. Be a while before I can add another coin after that one, most likely.

The pics of your new half are fantastic, that is, the COIN is definitely a winner! I think that scrawny eagle is just superb! laugh.gifsmile.gif Nice job Keith!

Hoot

• Administrator

Hmmm.... we're getting so popular, we might have to just start showing the sets changed in the last 2 days. wink.gif

Arch

Hmmm.... we're getting so popular, we might have to just start showing the sets changed in the last 2 days. wink.gif

Arch

I sure would like to see a list of the total number of sets and number changed in the last X days.

I decided to take a summer break from listing coins in my Type Set and, as such, have not added any coins to the set in July or August. In the first week of September I will start adding them, one a week, again. smile.gif

I decided to take a summer break from listing coins in my Type Set and, as such, have not added any coins to the set in July or August. In the first week of September I will start adding them, one a week, again. smile.gif

WooHoo. Can't wait to see some more goodies from the vault.

In the first week of September I will start adding them, one a week, again.

Tom - You have entirely too much constraint! makepoint.giflaugh.gifinsane.gif

Hoot

A few months ago I sold my 5 best coins from my proof Jefferson set. I just replaced the final one with a lower grade version and added a 2003-S so am complete again.

I have decided to buy AU coins for my type set now. This will enable me to afford a few more coins. I was pretty wiped out after buying my Flying Eagle Cent...

Hoot,

Your writeup and photos are superb! It's obvious you take well deserved pride in your collection, and the effort you make to share info on your coins is evident. Congrats on your acquisition!

Beijim

Hi Guys.

I have not been able to access the registry in my last two trys so I guess it must be busy.

Yesterday the two attached Twin coins arrived. I think the 45P was entered in the set but the 45D was bought just because I liked it.

Anyway congrats to the folks with the entries and hopefully soon the registry will let me in to view them.

Take Care.

Ken

239228-45P67O.jpg.7eb4f3cdf141600a4c14ccbc5ea137ee.jpg

Beijim - Thank you for a wonderful compliment blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif. Like all of us, I just like what I do. smile.gif

Ken - two more sweet mercs! Those really are twins!

Hoot

• Administrator

Ken,

Have you been getting an error message when you try to access the Registry? Or is it just really slow?

I wasn't aware of any problem with accessing the Registry. So, if you have any details, please let me know so I can look into it.

Thanks!

Dena

Beautiful Buffalo--Way to go!

I just upgraded my 1923-S MS61 NGC Mercury dime to a MS63 PCGS (crackout sent in for new grade). (Maybe I shouldn't be saying that here). Keeps me in tenth on the Full Mercury Set.

I've been building a quarter type set for a while and have been far to busy, work wise, to enjoy coins much lately. I'll be adding more after labor day. If you want to see what I have so far, it is "AGW's type quarters", currently the #3 set.

I have to second Android's comments. Work has just been burying me, so much so that, other than reading posts here occaisonally, there hasn't been time for much else.

One thing I have been able to do whilst flying here and there about the country is read the first two books in the three volume autobiography on Theodore Roosevelt (The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt, and Theordore Rex). If you get the chance to read them, you will find them to be fascinating. Definitely on a par with the latest autobiographies on John Adams and Benjamin Franklin.

I'm hoping that things will settle a bit so I can get back to working on my collection. Sigh, but for now I need to worry about paying the bills.