• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peace dollar post!!!!!!

121 posts in this topic

In honor of this thred, some coins that I have not posted before.

I wish my skills with a camera made the coins look as good as they do in person, but I have to admit, I am not that great with a camera.

100_2962.jpg

100_2963.jpg

100_2965.jpg

100_2968.jpg100_2969.jpg

100_2972.jpg

Wow Bruce, that is a beautiful coin. Your pics make these coins come to life so to speak.

Rey

Thanks for the nice comments. This coin bagged at NGC.

I still can't believe they BB'ed that one Bruce. What the heck is the difference between a coin induced ding/scratch and a non-coin induced ding/scratch? It doesn't make sense to me.

Me and the dealer that sumbitted it for me were wondering the same thing. A bit Amazed it baged. My guess is they may not like the color on this coin? So they claimed the stratch held it out. This coin went in right after the Anaconda /gotoning(I think that is his name on ebay) Peace Dollar ordeal... Maybe I need to send it back in... 893scratchchin-thumb.gifm

Thanks Bruce -- Im getting to the end of my divorce and it looks like Im going to get to keep my toners. So Im getting back into the hobby. I'll be at Long Beach later in the week, if anyone is going to be there.

Here's another fav -

42211812.jpg

42211813.jpg

Michael

Super Peace Dollars Bruce - can't believe the toned one bagged. Gotta have the brilliant one though.

I guess they know more than we do. Alot of people have said the same thing. As a side note I need to reshoot the 1922. That one is PCGS MS64. It is in an older green holder, but not a rattler.

Hey Sky -- is that a small or large D 1934 VAM ?

I was lucky and picked up a half roll of small D 34s off Ebay a couple of years ago for about $34 a coin. Sold off all but 2 of them for about $5000 and have Pop 1 @ NGC at MS64 that is the cornerstone coin of my Top 50 Peace $ collection.

I also cherry picked a Heritage auction for 34 large D VAM MS63 that wasnt attributed for less than a non VAM money.

Im really getting into the Top 50 Peace VAM set.

How yeah here's another VAM toner just to keep the pics coming --

this is a 27 NGC MS63 VAM 2

42211816.jpg

42211817.jpg

Michael