• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peace dollar post!!!!!!

121 posts in this topic

Whoa! That is one colorful Peace dollar thumbsup2.gif

Here's another - I bought a small collection last year that had a series of very nice toned Peace Dollars - but the nice toned ones were not high grade - it's almost impossible to find a killer toned Peace Dollar that's also a high grade coin.

1922TonedPeaceRev.jpg

This one was posted earlier in the thread with an old image, this is an updated image much closer except I can't get the bronze / green hue to show. Some glare on the revese. smile.gif

1921au58obvrevpan900x45oi3.jpg

Some "Super" Peace S $1 in this thread!!! I love the series it's just so tough to find them half way descent.

1925peacecombined.jpg

Sellers Pic

My pic's below:

1925peaceS1slabobvA.jpg

DSCN3375A1.jpg

DSCN3375A.jpg

DSCN3376A.jpg

Welcome Quickwing,

....But she is still Lady Liberty though.

I wish they would have put an S mintmark on this one, instead of the other one I have. foreheadslap.gif

1934PeaceRev.jpg

1934PeaceObv.jpg

rbrown4,

That is a nice looking Peace Dollar. I will post a few more pix soon. This is a great thread.

Please keep it alive.

Thank You, I still have four coins I want to upgrade, the 22-S, 23-S, 27 and 27-D

After that I will consider the set finished, unless I win the lottery or something like that. You look like you have a great set started yourself.

MercP

ty but it is realy my dads set i just am finishing it for him! he started me out with some raws and i just had to finish what he started( even though he kept his coins a secret). then im hoping to get them in multi slabs with "dads peacefull set" on label.