• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

favorite coin you own post!!!

69 posts in this topic

My favorite MS coin is an 1802 DBHE dollar in (rattler) MS61. My favorite proof is this one:

sh1938wlh1.jpg

That's my favorite Proof also, Sy. Thanks for posting it for me. thumbsup2.gif

Great coins everyone! Loved seeing those medals Pat and Chris. The perspective in those miniature interiors are amazing. Also loved seeing Bob's Barber quarter. Many other great coins as well, including SkyMan's WLH and Newmismatist's Morgan. Too many to name smile.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

These are all amazing and simply "beautiful" coins, one and all.

This is one of those threads that I will come back to for pure enjoyment.

Rey

There are too many coins to name each one, but each and every one of you has posted a REALLY nice piece of numismania!!! hail.gif

all super fantastic coins cloud9.gif just cool.gif

all are my favs but it is hard to choose a top three but here goes

is braddicks medal of the vatican excellent use of debth and perseption and a huge medal...... one of the more popular medals out there........... thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

mikes superb original problem free monster eye appealling 1798 cent cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

skymans the cameo proof 1938 walker strongest cameo 1938 i have ever seen cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I really went out of my way to save this one from being dipped by the previous owner....It will always be my sentimental favorite.

18591centObv.jpg

18591centRev.jpg

hail.gifyay.gifyay.gifhail.gif

It' s almost impossible to pick just one favorite, and it might change tomorrow. Then some coins are just more photogenic than others. Anyway here's one I never get tired of looking at. It's a 65 DMPL.

71125415.jpg

71125416.jpg

This is my favorite, hope you don't mind a darkside coin on this forum. I just got it back from NGC, where it was graded MS65. Very cool toning, sharp strike, and frosted devices on the reverse. Also, i love the design of these shooting Thalers!

nice coins everyone, let's keep this thread going!

Doug

DSCN0940.jpg

DSCN0941.jpg

is braddicks medal of the vatican excellent use of debth and perseption and a huge medal...... one of the more popular medals out there........... thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

It is tooooooooooooooo hard for me to choose. Pat's medal is absolutely gorgeous. It's a Pope Pius IX, isn't it? After seeing this one for the first time awhile back, my search for it led me to the one I posted, here. I'm sure everyone knows that I have a special affinity for Morgans. So much so that I have duplicates of duplicates of duplicates. I like Mike's Trade Dollar, too! Keep them coming!

Chris